Friends Of The Children Of Orissa: help support and educate a child.

Latest September 2018 newsletter There are many good things to report from PUSS and SOCH! read more

How to make a donation to us

You can make regular donations to support our work with PUSS and SOCH in any one of the following ways.

  • Make a Secure Online Donation, via CAF (Charities Aid Foundation). See our simple guide.

  • Make a regular donation: print and fill in the Standing Order Form (bottom of PDF).

  • Make a one-off donation: enclose your cheque, payable to 'Friends of the Children of Orissa' and send to: The Friends of the Children of Orissa, The Old Farm House, 37 Filgrave, Bucks. MK17 9ET.

  • And if you are a UK tax payer: print and fill in the Gift Aid Form (top of PDF), if you are a UK tax payer and if you pay income tax and/or capital gains tax of an amount equal to or greater than the tax to be reclaimed by charities to whom you have made payments under gift aid in any tax year.

Gift aid declarations can only be made by individual tax payers, but cheques may be drawn on joint back accounts (but not company bank accounts).

£20 per month paid under gift aid is worth £300 in a full year to the Charity when we have reclaimed tax at 25% ! So for every four children supported by our Friends, the Inland Revenue will effectively support an extra child.

Are you a US Taxpayer?

If you are a US taxpayer, you can claim an IRS deduction by sending your donation to Center for Community Economic Development (CCED) Inc., a 501C3 run by friends in New Hampshire. Send your check to Bill Rushforth, Book-keeper, CCED Inc., 9 Beaumonde Drive, North Hampton, NH 03862, USA with a note saying "please transfer this sum to Friends of the Children of Orissa in the UK.' CCED's US Tax number ID is 020508966, and its President is William Maddocks, phone number: 508-574-3285, e-mail

© Friends of the Children of Orissa